Local SEO Software
Amplify your business across the Web and Get Found more often and in more places with Websites & Local Business Marketing Solutions from Alien Run Inc.
The Local SEO Software Apps
Learn more about the tools included in our Local SEO Software Online Toolkit.
Engage Customers. Leverage Feedback
Today, the online reputation of your business is defined by your customers.
Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity impacts your reputation and whether a consumer decides to do business with you. You need a reputation builder to manage all of these local SEO factors in a scalable way. We can help with the best Local SEO tools!
Monitor what people are saying about you online and improve your visibility in local search. See how you stack up against the competition, stay in the know with automated alerts and get progress reports to see how your reputation has improved.
Take control of your Digital Doorway and online reputation today with our Local SEO tools.
- Manage your online reputation from one place: Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Plus, use competitive benchmarking to see how you stack up to the competition.
- Show up where people are looking: Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- Hear what customers are saying all over the web: Monitor when your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Stay informed with automated reports and alerts: Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
What is reputation management?
The reputation of a business is both what they say about themselves and what others say about them. Managing reputation is nothing new; what’s new is how the internet and social media have changed the way businesses are being defined and how fast their reputations spread.
What is presence management and how does it help local businesses?
Presence management is making sure that customers can find the right information about a business online. Correct and consistent listings across directories, review sites and social networks is crucial.
Why is online review monitoring important?
With over 33 million local reviews on Yelp alone, it’s clear that customers are sharing their opinions online. Seventy-two percent of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as personal referrals, so whether it’s a testimonial, a detailed article on someone’s blog, or an offhand comment on Twitter, people are now chatting 24/7—and local business owners need to be paying attention.
Seemlessly Transition Online
Create beautiful websites that perform exceptionally. Our Website App hosts your WordPress website with the most trusted source on the internet—Google Cloud Platform. Our state-of-the-art infrastructure means your sites will always be secure and protected, Google-fast, and scale to fit any business.
Your can easily get started with any one of our stunning website templates and customize it to fit their needs. Each template comes with WooCommerce pre-installed, you just need to add your products and service to start selling.
Plus, to make DIY even easier, our templates utilize Elegant Themes Divi Builder, an advanced visual builder that makes designing websites a breeze—no coding necessary.
- Website creation in minutes — With access to custom templates, you can increase productivity by installing plugins, themes, and pages automatically when creating new sites. Not to mention 7 pre-installed templates equipped with WooCommerce and Divi Builder for easy website editing.
- World-class security that gives you confidence — With this product you’ll never worry about sites going down, getting hacked, or managing servers again. Gain peace of mind knowing that your website is hosted with the most trusted source on the internet—Google Cloud Platform.
- Your low-maintenance hosting toolkit — Don’t let the technical aspects of web hosting slow you down. Let this product’s suite of developer tools do the heavy lifting so you can stay focused on your business.
What does Website include in the monthly cost?
Everything you will need for a website is included in this cost—hosting, SSL certificates, *.websitepro.hosting domain, unmetered storage, migration plugin, unmetered backups, unmetered traffic, easy domain setup, 5 custom templates, and support.
How can Social Marketing help generate leads?
Use our Twitter lead generation tool to find customers talking about your clients’ services, in their area. Set up lead searches for keywords related to your clients business, then sit back and watch the leads roll in.
Are WordPress plugins and themes restricted?
There are no restrictions on plugins or themes—any plugin or theme can be added into Website Pro. Website Pro has its own migration, security, and backup tools, so we discourage using other plugins for these features.
Do I own my website?
Yes, you own your website. If you choose to move to another hosting service, you are responsible for doing so. It is possible to export Website Pro sites.
Do I own the domain name?
If you use an existing domain to build a Website Pro site, you will retain ownership of that domain.
Can I add Google Analytics to Website Pro?
Google Analytics is automatically installed on every site that is created—in fact, these analytics are displayed in the Website Pro dashboard! It’s integrated with a plugin that won’t conflict with other Google Analytics accounts. So, if you want to add your own Google Analytics or import a site with existing Google Analytics, you can do so without any negative effects.
Where are Website Pro sites hosted?
Website Pro sites are hosted on Google Cloud Platform―Google’s cloud servers.
Local Business Express
Get Your Very Own Local Business Online Toolkit
- Listing Builder
- Reputation Management Express
- Customer Voice Express
- Social Marketing Express
- Advertising Intelligence
BONUS #1: Local Business Marketing Training
BONUS #2: Local Business Facebook Group
Managed Listings Presence
Get Found. Generate Traffic. Grow Revenue!
- Listing Builder
- Listing Sync Pro | Canada or USA
- Reputation Management Pro
- Access to Local Business Marketing Training
- Access to Local Business Facebook Group
Choose From Canadian or USA Version below
Local Business Pro
Done For You Pro Suite of Local Marketing Apps
- Everything From Managed Listings Presence
- Customer Voice Pro
- Social Marketing Pro
- Plus Done For You Marketing Services
- Full Business Listing Set-up
- Monthly Optimization of all accounts
- Access to Local Business Marketing Training
- Access To Local Business Facebook Group
BONUS: WEEKLY SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT TAILORED AND POSTED TO YOUR BUSINESS
START FOR FREE
Our free Snapshot Reporting Tool gathers and displays data that tells you how your business is doing online. Enter your name, email and search for your business name to get your Free Snapshot Report. No obligation, No commitments, No Bull. Get Started with Alien Run today!
START FOR FREE
Local Business Toolkit
Alien Run Inc. Local Business software is built to put your business in control. Our robuste suite of Marketing Apps includes everything your business needs to succeed online. Available in OUR FREE ‘Do It Yourself’ (EXPRESS) or ‘Done For Your’ (PRO) versions, Alien Run has made State of the art Local SEO possible for any size business at affordable monthly rates.
Pricing & Enrollment FAQs
Start for FREE? OK, what's the catch?
No Catch – We Promise!
…and it isn’t a bait and switch tactic either.
We give away a lot at Alien Run from the initial Snapshot Report and Local Business Express Toolkit to hours of free training to our Facebook members group.
But here is the thing, we believe that 99% of business owners shouldn’t be handling the day to day marketing activities themselves either. All business owners should have some knowledge, ask questions and understand the basics of how their marketing works and what they need to be focused on but trying to wear all the hats and be an expert in everything typically results in being an expert at nothing.
We believe you have bigger levers to pull on and that as a business owner your time should be invested in Revenue Generating Activities and not figuring out how to embed your pixel code on your website.
All that said in hopes that you find all the best and most important information that you need about local business marketing here on our website and within all the free resources that we offer and when you are ready to outsource to the experts, you reach out to us and book a call and take advantage of all the done for you services that we offer.
Alien Run is a full service marketing agency with clients all over North America, we would love to learn more about your business so get started with a FREE Snapshot Report!
Does this work for a service area or mobile business?
In fact, we specialize in mobile businesses and work with several different types of businesses and contractors who operate without a fixed, brick and mortar address.
We have solutions that will increase your reach and ramp up your exposure in your market.
If you have a unique or special situation, send us a question using the ‘Just Have A Question?’ form below, we would love to learn morea bout what you do and how we can help.
What if I need more help, do you offer other digital marketing services like Website Design or Google Ads Management?
Alien Run is a full stack Digital Marketing company. We launched in 2014 as a niche Facebook Marketing service and have grown to Google Ads, Landing pages, Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Website Development and so much more.
We have a staff of specialists each commited to delivering best in industry service and achieving results that enable our clients to grow.
Our Local Business packages are what we would recommend for any local or small business and the foundation that all of our clients are built upon.
If you have needs that go beyond what we have listed here, please reach out with the ‘Just Have A Question?’ form below and we will get back with you to arrange a time to discuss your unique needs and how we can help.
Is there a contract or long term commitment?
Our services automatically renew each month but you can cancel at any time. We do NOT offer refunds for full or partial months service.
If you arent’ convinced our services are right for your company or still have questions, we would recommend suggest:
- Starting with our Basics package, which is free and gives you a 7 day demo of our Reputation Management App
- Or scroll down and submit your questions through the ‘Just Have A Question’ section. We will get back with you as soon as humanly possible.
Are the prices in American or Canadian Dollars?
Charges are in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
We are located in Calgary, Albera Canada but it doesn’t matter where you are, we take care of clients all over the United States & Canada.
Our prices are charged in Canadian dollars which generally represents a ~20-30% currency discount for our American friends. (We have zero control over the exchange rate and your credit card company will automatically handle the currency conversion)
If you are a Canadian, you are lucky too, you will be charged GST at checkout.