By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the AlienRuninc.com website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://alienruninc.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://alienruninc.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://alienruninc.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://alienruninc.com
Redistribute content from (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of , its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Cancellation of Service
Subscriptions run month to month or year to year for annual memberships. Please give 30 days notice in writing if you wish to cancel your subscription. We do not offer full or partial refunds for any of our products or subscription services.
We reserve the right to change or modify our service at any time if we perceive it is to the benefit of our client group as a whole.
We reserve the right to cancel a subscription/product or membership.
EXHIBIT B: PROJECT MANAGEMENT & SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (SLA)
The following policies shall govern how the project shall be planned, administered and supported. The standard policies defined herein may be overridden by the respective Service Orders, on a case-by-case basis.
(1) Use of Time: The Parties agree to collaborate in the most efficient manner possible, to further delivery of the Services. The Customer specifically acknowledges that the Services are not subject to timekeeping, and are focused on achieving the goals set forth in Service Orders in the most time-effective manner. TargetChoice shall perform each Service Order under the general direction of Customer, but TargetChoice shall determine, in its sole discretion, the manner and means by which the Service Order is accomplished.
(2) Project Managers: The Parties shall each designate a Project Manager to coordinate performance of the Service Orders in accordance with this MSA. Project Manager shall mean the primary contact person designated by each party, in writing, who will coordinate the activities of the Parties hereunder. Each party may change its designated Project Manager from time to time during the term of this Agreement by written notice.
(3) Materials Access: Customer shall supply to TargetChoice, at Customer sole cost, with access to the information, services and systems as TargetChoice shall reasonably request for performance of a Service Order. Customer shall also furnish TargetChoice with all facilities, information, services and systems as are suitable and adequate for the performance of TargetChoice’s duties, and should the applicable Service Order require work to be performed at Customer facility.
(4) Requirements & Approvals: The Customer shall clearly define and communicate the requirements, furnish necessary materials, fully respond to all questions in all requests for clarification, and review all materials requiring approval in a timely manner. The Customer acknowledges that once an approval is granted, TargetChoice may rely upon it, and may be unable to undo actions relying on approved advertising creatives, budgets, bids, performance goals or other matters. TARGETCHOICE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PROJECT DELAYS INCURRED DUE TO THE CUSTOMER’S FAILURE TO PROVIDE TIMELY REVIEWS AND APPROVALS OF TASKS, CREATIVES AND BUDGETS WHEN REQUESTED, NOR FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF CLIENT’S APPROVAL OR DISAPPROVAL DECISIONS.
(5) Timelines & Deadlines: Unless explicitly committed in an applicable Service Order, all project deadlines are estimates only and are not binding on TargetChoice. If the Customer wishes to set a deadline or a milestone for the project, the Customer shall convene an Online Meeting, with all the relevant project team members, to discuss the requirements, the scope, and the potential deadlines. No deadline may be imposed on TargetChoice without such a meeting. The Customer further acknowledges that any change in agreed upon scope or requirements may invalidate any agreed upon deadlines. TargetChoice shall use commercially reasonable efforts to meet the target delivery dates set forth within each Service Order.
(6) Service Units: All Services shall consist solely of the Service Units, enumerated in the Service Order. Each Service Unit is delivered according to specifications that may be either posted publicly on TargetChoice website or shared with the Customer privately. Service Unit specifications normally include a name, a description, a definition of deliverable(s), a list of prerequisites and resource requirements, a delivery method (typically including one (1) online meeting), and possibly a standalone list price.
(7) Project Scope & Tasks: The scope and the tasks of the project shall be limited solely to the Service Units specified in the Service Order. An engagement with a monthly Retainer shall normally include an entitlement package of the Service Units included in the base fee. If the Customer requests services not included in the Service Order package, they may be purchased either on “à la carte” basis as extras or on a regular basis with an increase in the Retainer. If no existing Service Unit can address Customer’s requirements, Customer may request and TargetChoice may develop new Service Units and packages, as needed.
(8) Record Keeping: All project documentation, all Deliverables and all Media files shall be maintained in the Case Management system provided by TargetChoice and hosted in Google Docs. The Customer’s designated staff shall be granted appropriate view and edit access through designated Google Accounts. The Customer acknowledges that all Service Units are designed to be executed solely through the Case Management system developed by TargetChoice. All official project status, reporting and analysis shall be conveyed through the Case Management system and no reporting through any other means shall be considered official. TargetChoice shall not be obligated to maintain or update any records in Customer’s own project management systems, unless approved in advance in the Service Order
(9) Acceptance of Deliverables: Unless otherwise described in the applicable Service Order, all Deliverables associated with Service Orders shall be deemed accepted by Customer upon delivery by TargetChoice. If the Customer wishes to request changes to any of the Deliverables, TargetChoice shall make those changes on agreed upon schedule, subject to any additional agreed upon requirements. No refunds of any fees may be given due to Customer’s refusal to accept any of the Deliverables for any reason
(10) Tickets & Communications: If the Customer wishes to make any request related to delivery of the Services or to make a change in any Deliverable, they shall do that solely by filing a request (Ticket) via a Helpdesk System, provided by TargetChoice. Every Ticket shall clearly specify the details of the changes requested, reference any applicable Deliverables or Media, and assign a desired priority and timeline. No requests made over email or chat shall be accepted, and email channel shall not be used for routine project communication, unless approved in the Service Order. The ticket response time shall be kept under 24 hours.
(11) Online Meetings: To discuss and address any issues arising in the delivery of Services, the Parties may from time to time convene project meetings, by the means of a remote conference. Each meeting request shall propose a time at least 24 hours in advance and include the agenda, listing the issues to be discussed, as well as listing the participants who need to attend. The Parties shall keep each other regularly appraised about their meeting availability. No recurring meetings shall be scheduled, unless agreed to in the Service Order. All meeting scheduling and delivery shall be performed via Meeting Systems specified by TargetChoice. DECISIONS MADE IN MEETINGS SHALL BE DOCUMENTED IN THE MINUTES AND SHALL BE BINDING. MEETINGS WITH THE SAME AGENDA SHALL NOT BE REPEATED WITHOUT A VALID CHANGE.
(12) Onsite Meetings: Unless specified in the Service Order, all meetings shall be conducted remotely. If the Customer wishes for TargetChoice representatives to be present onsite to conduct staff trainings, executive presentations, hands-on workshops, or for any other purpose, such meetings shall be treated as a separate Service Unit for a separate fee. The Customer shall provide requested dates and tasks, and TargetChoice shall quote the professional fees and expenses. Any onsite meetings shall be quoted in full day increments.
(13) Technical & Operational Tasks: The Customer’s technical and operations staff shall be fully responsible for developing, maintaining and operating all of the Customer’s systems. TargetChoice’s standard role shall be limited to reviewing the systems and providing requirements and implementation directions, related to the Service Orders. The Customer shall make the necessary staff resources available and shall instruct them to follow TargetChoice processes and directions. If the Customer wishes for TargetChoice to engage in any of these listed staff activities, TargetChoice may propose and quote a separate Service Unit to cover such tasks
(14) Data Preparation: If Service Orders include any data integration tasks, TargetChoice shall specify the exact formats and APIs necessary for implementation. The Customer shall furnish the data in the exact formats requested. TargetChoice shall not be responsible for pre-processing data provided in an unacceptable format, unless Customer orders a separate Service Unit for integration. If the Customer is unable to provide the data or APIs as specified, the sole remedy would be to adjust the project’s plan and requirements.
(15) Creative Design & Review: The Customer shall communicate standard branding policies, and either provide graphic and video assets (Media), or authorize contracting for outside design services. TargetChoice shall assemble advertising creatives by relying on these assets, and shall submit them for prompt approval by the Customer. CUSTOMER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR APPROVAL DECISIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT TARGETCHOICE MAY REASONABLY LIMIT CHANGES AFTER APPROVAL
(16) Advertising Budgets: The Customer shall be responsible for setting the advertising budget limits and providing an acceptable payment method to purchase ads. Requests to change budgets, bids or performance goals shall be communicated via the Ticketing system per policies in this Exhibit.
(17) Limits & Waivers: Service Orders shall typically include limits on the number of campaigns, creatives and test iterations. TargetChoice may from time to time waive such limits or other policies in this Exhibit. A one-time waiver shall not be construed as a change in policy, which may be fully enforced in all other cases